Password override - Eken T01a

emccolga

Mar 23, 2012
I purchased an Eken T10a and received it yesterday. I immediately set-up the wireless networking and created a password to be entered whenever the device is power on. And those are the last two things I did. I powered off the device and when I powered it back on and attempted to enter the same password (which I had to enter twice) that I have been using for years, it was not accepted. At this point I've tried every combination I can think of, and different keyboards and nothing seems to work. I'm perfectly fine with doing a factory reset or a something more drastic, but nothing I've tried thus far seems to work. Not getting any help from Eken's Tech Support. This is my first Android Tablet and it didn't come with any English instructions, so maybe I'm doing something stupid, but I'm fairly technical (even tried to flash the ROM, but those instructions didn't work either), so I'd appreciate some help, I'd like this tablet to be more than a smooth small writing surface. Thanks.

automaniac

Sep 30, 2012
I also found much good info on the xda site but do not know if that update is a good idea for mine with a build of (crane_evb-eng 4.0.3 iml74k 20120320 test-keys) does anyone know??? Thanks

NEVIEN

Oct 2, 2012
Please help my T01A
I have a problem with the two when you download some programs from Play STORE such as Yahoo Messenger or WHAT`SUP SAYS This app is incompatible with your Unknown T01A.

CAN YOU HELP?