PDF Books

Mar 2, 2011
I downloaded 2 books that were in pdf format and tried reading them but they wont go pas the first page i tried turning but it doesn't work is the nook color not compatible with pdf books?

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
I downloaded 2 books that were in pdf format and tried reading them but they wont go pas the first page i tried turning but it doesn't work is the nook color not compatible with pdf books?

The NC can open most pdf format books. Some pdf ebooks are Adobe Digital Editions, which are DRM protected and can't be opened from the Nook Color or the regular android Adobe reader app.

If the pdf books are DRM protected, you will need to remove the DRM protection before sideloading to your NC. This is a different subject which you can find info on this thread: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/nook/5555-nook-etextbooks-3.html#post39331

torres546

Feb 5, 2011
Did you try turning the page by flicking down to up? I have to do that with the pdfs on my NC.

Sent from my nookcolor using Android Tablet Forum App

16thkilla

Mar 1, 2011
Question,,is there a way to reformat the pdf files to epub so that you can read it as a normal e-book like what you dl from b&n? Or is there a format you can reformat to to do this also? I hope this makes since. Id not please let me know

sent from my rooted Nookie.