PDN Charger

pcgate

Aug 18, 2011
I just bought a White Pandigital 7" at a flea market (for $29 might I add)... The only problem is no ac adapter. The unit powers on but the power is almost gone, so is there any universal charger that will work, or am I going to be forced to eBay one and wait impatiently until it's delivered? I can hardly wait to "fix" this guy up...

mgdennis34

Aug 27, 2011
I just bought a White Pandigital 7" at a flea market (for $29 might I add)... The only problem is no ac adapter. The unit powers on but the power is almost gone, so is there any universal charger that will work, or am I going to be forced to eBay one and wait impatiently until it's delivered? I can hardly wait to "fix" this guy up...

My daughter borrowed my cord for her Pandigital and misplaced it. I went to Walmart and purchased a Universal AC Apapter in the electronics department. It has adapters for different devices. It also has a USB slot for charging. I just now plugged it to my Pandigital and it is now charging.

Hope this helps.

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
The original specs are 12 volt 1.5 Amp with a positive center pin. Any 12 volt adapter with a 1.5 or higher rating should work.