Pendo Pad Replacement Screen

Chrislette

Nov 13, 2011
I have cracked the digitizer on my Pendo Pad. The plexi cover is still fin, just the glass. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement or a compatible replacement?

sdd

Apr 23, 2013
The link didn't seem to work but it did redirect to Alibaba. A search there found this: [h=1]7" P76TI 20000938-00 Display AT070TN90 LCD[/h]
at 7" P76ti 20000938-00 Display At070tn90 Lcd - Buy 7" P76ti 20000938-00 Display At070tn90 Lcd,Small Lcd Display,Flat Cable Lcd Display Product on Alibaba.com
But you have to order a minimum of 5 screens from the supplier in Shenzhen, China, at somewhere between $5-20 each.

I haven't had much luck so far in finding a replacement screen or a repairer who will do it for less than $100. I spoke to Pendo's hardware support call centre (having been directed there from Dodo) and they were useless. When they found that it wasn't a warranty issue they said they can't fix it and when I asked them if they can tell me who supplies the screens, they said they can't tell me that. They just said "see a mobile phone repairer". Few of them seem to be able to repair the 7" Pendo Pad.

Anyone had more luck finding a place in Australia to replace a Pendo Pad screen?

By the way, I found that Dodo's webmail wasn't fully functional on the Pendo Pad even though they marketed the device to me.

DIALANERD

Nov 17, 2013
The problem is that the pendos are pretty low end, by the time repairers have got the part and paid shipping, your already pretty close to the replacement cost before they touch it with a tool.