Perfect (almost) case for the gTab

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So, just as with my S7 I decided I didn't want to have to worry about dropping my new investment because of no case, and went in search of a solution. I looked at Best Buy and there was nothing that was really the right size that was not simply a pouch.

Instead I found this over at Office Depot: Acme Made Slick Case For iPad Assorted Colors No Color Choice by Office Depot

There both elastic corner tabs that you can pull over the device to hold it, or a better approach (I think) was to attach some of the Velcro hooks to the back of the device which work extremely well with it. It is now almost a perfect fit, with a folio cover.

p

cfranklindal

Dec 24, 2010
I found the following international site that has some G-Tablet accessories (cases, docks, etc.)

Wholesale G-tablet - Buy China Wholesale G-tablet from Chinese Wholesalers | **********

Haven't tried them yet though...

I spoke with Viewsonic and they are supposed to start offering a docking station 'soon'. Supposedly registered users will be getting an email.

Woodfiend

Nov 28, 2010
Is this the spam thread? What is the window tinting link for??? And what is with all the first time responders?

Last edited:

xiaohe

Apr 15, 2011
I found the following international site that has some G-Tablet accessories (cases, docks, etc.)

Wholesale G-tablet - Buy China Wholesale G-tablet from Chinese Wholesalers | **********

Haven't tried them yet though...

I spoke with Viewsonic and they are supposed to start offering a docking station 'soon'. Supposedly registered users will be getting an email.
It looks so good.