Are you buying the Nexus 7?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

portsider

Jul 14, 2012
I simply, considering the price point, love this tablet. Ive had mine for about a week and a half now, and I enjoy it more every day. That said, obviously some external storage capabilities would be great. But notwithstanding that, the NX7 delivers a spec sheet that not many of the highest end (and much more expensive) devices can match. I also found several nice cases for it on Amazon. One of which I ordered yesterday. I think that those of you that haven't received theirs yet, you are in for a treat. If you're on the fence about buying one, I just cannot see a reason (other than being broke like me) not to. google has now set the bar for this form factor. and everyone else, including apple, is playing catch-up. Imho, the NX7 is simply (my apologies to the transformer prime owners out there) the best android tablet on the market.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012

Thanks, it's nice to see a down to earth review, however it was still a bit directed. When talking between the KF and the 7, the 7 may be the winner on specs but the article leads you to believe these are about the only two 7 inch tablets worth considering. Which just isn't the case.
I can name two from Toshiba alone that are better than the KF and one of those is probably far better than the Nexus7. Those being the 7 inch Thrive and the 7 inch Excite.
Oh yes, they both cost more but if you are going to use price as a line of consideration I will still fall back on to my ICOO D50. The majority of the people are going to be more concerned about having a sd card slot and those ports. And with so many decent 7 inch tablets now available for less than 100.00 that do what most people are asking for. Why are so many people being directed to these 200.00 dollar tablets that have no expansion capabilities. No sd slots, no USB or HDMI ports. The only thing these tablets have going for them is the Google or Amazon name and a much higher price tag.

Sent from my A1_07 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: