Petition: Bring Real Racing to Android. SIGN now!

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
Real Racing is one of the best (if not THE best) iOS racing titles; but it isn't available on Android. Many app developers ignore Android because they think it's not worth the effort to develop for the OS; they think that demand for paid Android apps isn't very high, and hence don't develop for the OS.

I don't like that. Not one bit.

So, this petition was born to try and convince one particular developer, Firemint, that Android is indeed worth developing for. Any and all people wanting the spectacular title, by all means sign the petition! There are no real rules as to what you say - but include the words "Signed" or something similar in your post. Once enough signatures are gathered, we'll present the petition to the Firemint team, and await a response. If enough people sign, they cannot simply ignore the demand.

It might even incite them to start development. After all, they aren't a massive corporation; feedback has more of an influence on a team such as them.

Of course, this isn't a sure-fire thing. It definitely isn't guaranteed to work. But we can at least try! ;)

Just imagine the full HD experience on your Android tablet, drifting around the corners...is it worth it? :)

So, post away!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Ryanenos

Nov 18, 2011
Signed. If real racing comes to android I will purchase it and i will get all my friends to purchase it