Photo transfer app?

slaterhome

May 3, 2011
I want to be able to transfer the photos we're taking on vacation from the camera to the gTablet. I thought I was going to be able to plug the camera into the gTablet and that was it. Of course it didn't work. Do I need an application?

chemsolder

Apr 30, 2011
Read about someone using a sd card reader to do this I want to say that there comment was the standard multicard reader wouldn't work though. Hope this helps.

chemsolder

Apr 30, 2011
Just confirmed that a multicard reader will work, at least with an sd card in it. Of course standard rules apply don't have more than one card in it at a time. I transferred an image from the reader to my internal sd card worked just fine. I used a file management program to transfer it. Or you could just leave them all on the card use the tab to view and delete those u won't use.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Tablet Forum

slaterhome

May 3, 2011
Just confirmed that a multicard reader will work, at least with an sd card in it. Of course standard rules apply don't have more than one card in it at a time. I transferred an image from the reader to my internal sd card worked just fine. I used a file management program to transfer it. Or you could just leave them all on the card use the tab to view and delete those u won't use.

I bougth the card reader. Which file management program are you using? I downloaded one that I don't think it was for the tablet (Advanced Task Manager). Thanks!

slaterhome

May 3, 2011