Picture with Notes

CodeSlayer

Mar 21, 2012
I've been trying to find an app that would let me take a picture, and then add notes to it. I've looked at a lot of apps, FX Camera, Pro Paint Camera, etc, but they're not quite what I'm after. I even tried Skitch, but that simply writes over top of the picture. There's an app for the iPad 2 that will do this right off, but I need the 5mp camera that comes in my Asus Transformer and iPad 3 is pretty well sold out. Does anyone know of an app for Android, free or otherwise, that will let me take pictures and then tag them with a note? Thanks.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
You could try something like Catch or Evernote. You can take a picture and it links the picture to a note file. It has the added benefit of saving your data online giving you access from pretty much any device.

biking4jesus

Aug 27, 2011
Does anyone know of an app for Android, free or otherwise, that will let me take pictures and then tag them with a note? Thanks.
Note Everything's photo note is just what you are asking for. You take a picture, then write the note describing it. The note is linked to the picture in Note Everything, but you can still view it (without the note) in Gallery. I would like to have multiple images linked to the same note, but that doesn't seem to be possible. I don't think you can link a note to an existing picture (Flickr would probably be better for that.)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
biking4jesus said:
Note Everything's photo note is just what you are asking for. You take a picture, then write the note describing it. The note is linked to the picture in Note Everything, but you can still view it (without the note) in Gallery. I would like to have multiple images linked to the same note, but that doesn't seem to be possible. I don't think you can link a note to an existing picture (Flickr would probably be better for that.)

I use Catch rather than Evermote and with it you can easily use existing pictures. I would be surprised if that functionality was not a part of Evernote as well.

hartlanes

Mar 18, 2012
I really enjoy Flickr app. I can take beautiful photos with in app camera, and share to friends on facebook and twitter via email and more. I can see the pictures quickly and access info. The only drawback i found is that I can not zoom in on photos or view groups.