pictures

ruthaguilar

Dec 22, 2011
Ijust need to transfer my camera pistures to the tables... How I can do it? ....please help... I sonew in this and is my christmas present to my husban..mmm I'm lost help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Use your computer to transfer the pictures to a Micro SD card and put the card into his tablet.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
If your camera can plug into your computer, it can plug into the tablet. Using the same cord.

Then you need a free file manager from the market, such as File Manager HD or ES File Explorer.

Install it and learn how to use it and the rest is simple. But you MUST install a file manager first.

klmoon

Oct 25, 2011
If your pictures are on your computer, all I had to do was connect my tablet to my computer and it automatically synced all my pictures.

frnkws

Jul 30, 2011
Ijust need to transfer my camera pistures to the tables... How I can do it? ....please help... I sonew in this and is my christmas present to my husban..mmm I'm lost help
First thing you do is search the site for a thread on the subject. There are several because like you, people post new threads before looking for an answer.