Pipo M1 (or 2 or 3) vs Ainol Hero vs Cube U30GT

Vikkirice

Nov 5, 2012
I have spent months reading these forums and I still don't know which of the above to choose. I have a galaxy note at the moment but would like a bigger screen.

I use it to surf the net, play a few games (angry birds etc), read books with kindle app, email, facebook and watching tv with the filmon app. I camp a lot so would like to be able to tether to my Note. I'm also a photographer, I won't be editing on this but would like a good screen for viewing pictures on flickr.

I should be able to follow the instructions for rooting if needed.

Does anyone have any thoughts, please I'm going mad!

Thanks

Vikki

Jan 15, 2013
Hi Viki, the Ainol Hero 10 will be very good buy, because it's now on a special sale in our site for ONLY $179.9. and the Pipo M1 or Pipo M3 will also be good choices. welcome! :)

Hello SPEmall.com,

I Had seen your website and read reviews, excellent customer service to UK, i am happy to order one Ainol Hero 10 which u [FONT=arial, sans-serif]mentioned[/FONT] above,

Is it still available ?

can you deliver to London UK ?

Is there any extra delivery charge or Customs charge >? because i heard some payed customs to DLH after Delivery !

is there Warranty for this tablet?

1) is Hero tablet wifi and Screen better than Pipo M1 ? (any user experience please? )

2) I read some battery issues with Hero 10, like not showing correct % , frimware would be a fix ... etc, so is that fixed in new production?

3) what Firmware will come now with this Hero 10?

4) how is the battery Lice cycles(usage after couple of months) will be be replaceable after ayears of usage ?

sorry for too many questions !! :) Any body Answers would be highly appreciated,

Thank you :eek:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Viki, sorry for the late reply.
1) yes, it's in stock for immediate shipment in our site, and we can ship to worldwide including London, UK. Usually, you needn't to pay any customs fees for 1 pc, as we declared lower price for it. but, yes, there may have exceptions with DHL.
2) we offer 1 year free warranty for all the products in our site.
3) both are come with 8000mAh battery, and the hero have a better screen resolution than the M1.
4) the firmware version is 20121219. and the battery is good. welcome to order! :)

Jan 15, 2013
Hi Spemall,

I ordered Ainol 10 Hero, and it received yesterday to (UK), Very good Speed Delivery, Good TABLET, Good Battery, Good Screen, Good Service.

Thank you, i recommend Spemall to all my friends.

I have few questions regarding my purchase:-

1) what about warranty ?
2) In invoice it mentioned as (Repaired mini tablet) no name of Ainol 10 hero ?
3) I have a problem, Face Unlock is not working after Restart the Tablet, what to do ? (it came with new Firmware 1219)
4)I want to buy Screen guard and Leather Case for Ainol 10 Hero, how many days it will take deliver to UK ?
5) what is the cost of Delivery ?

Thank you SPEMALL.. ;););)

Hi Viki, sorry for the late reply.
1) yes, it's in stock for immediate shipment in our site, and we can ship to worldwide including London, UK. Usually, you needn't to pay any customs fees for 1 pc, as we declared lower price for it. but, yes, there may have exceptions with DHL.
2) we offer 1 year free warranty for all the products in our site.
3) both are come with 8000mAh battery, and the hero have a better screen resolution than the M1.
4) the firmware version is 20121219. and the battery is good. welcome to order! :)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Spemall,

I ordered Ainol 10 Hero, and it received yesterday to (UK), Very good Speed Delivery, Good TABLET, Good Battery, Good Screen, Good Service.

Thank you, i recommend Spemall to all my friends.

I have few questions regarding my purchase:-

1) what about warranty ?
2) In invoice it mentioned as (Repaired mini tablet) no name of Ainol 10 hero ?
3) I have a problem, Face Unlock is not working after Restart the Tablet, what to do ? (it came with new Firmware 1219)
4)I want to buy Screen guard and Leather Case for Ainol 10 Hero, how many days it will take deliver to UK ?
5) what is the cost of Delivery ?

Thank you SPEMALL.. ;););)

Hi petervasakolla, glad to hear that, thanks for the update.
here's answers for your questions:
1) we offer one-year free warranty for all of our products.
2) we named it as a "Repaired mini tablet" it's because that this can better help you to avoid customs, hope you can understand!
3) You can try to continue press the off button till the tablet shutdown, and then restart it. If it's still not work, then, pls feel free to contact us.
4) you can choose expedited shipping for the accessories also, but you need to pay the shipping cost, and we also offer free shipping, but it will take 25-30 working days to arrive, welcome to order! :)