Pipo M6 Pro vs Ainol Novo 9 Spark

kazu89

Dec 18, 2013
Hello everyone,

i need some help in choosing a tablet. So the Ainol has a Allwinner A31 and a SGX544MP2 with 8 cores on the other hand the pipo has a RK3811 and a Mali MP4 with 4 cores.

For the Ainol exists a cyanogenmod support for the RK3188 im not sure. Maybe there is a chance to get android 4.4 on the Ainol.

The Displays have both the same resolution but is even the quality the same?

So which one would you choose?

Need it for PDFs, Youtube, Games, Emails and some web browsing.

best regards from Germany

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hello everyone,

i need some help in choosing a tablet. So the Ainol has a Allwinner A31 and a SGX544MP2 with 8 cores on the other hand the pipo has a RK3811 and a Mali MP4 with 4 cores.

For the Ainol exists a cyanogenmod support for the RK3188 im not sure. Maybe there is a chance to get android 4.4 on the Ainol.

Ainol hands down a better tablet between the two, you buy which ever you like, you will be the one using it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello everyone,

Hi kazu89, If I were you, I would choose the Pipo M6 Pro Tablet , because the M6 Pro equip with Rockchip RK3188, Cortex A9 quad core, 1.6GHz CPU, but Ainol Novo 9 Spark only Quad-Core 1.0GHz. And although they have same resolution but the M6 pro has a IPS Retina 10point Touch Capacitive Screen, better quality. Also it support HDMI, PDFs, Youtube, Games, Emails and some web browsing. Hope can help you .