Pipo Max1 Factory Reset Question

adsum

Oct 28, 2012
Hi. I am a new member who would like some advice please. What I know about tablet PCs could be written on the back of a postage stamp. I have bought a Pipo Max1 for my grandson for Christmas and couldn't resist having a play with it. Can anybody tell me how I can remove the sites I have visited using the voice command? It makes it look second hand when a list of previously visited sites appear. Secondly a if I restore factory setting will this wipe all of the links/logo's off the opening page desk top, leaving the tablet completely blank?

Thanks in advance. sorry if these questions are very basic, but like I said, I know next to nothing about these things.

John.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi John, welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm pretty sure a factory reset would return the tablet to the way it was when you opened the box. To be sure though, I'm moving your thread to the Q&A section. Hopefully, someone familiar with that particular tablet will reply and let us know if that's correct or not.:rolleyes: Good luck and enjoy the forum!