plasma active for the a2109

anika200

Dec 2, 2012
This is really interesting porting idea for the a2109 because of its similarities to the nexus 7. Check out this link, here. I have no doubt this will end up on the a2109 and many other devices. BTW you can run all kiinds of meego apps but no android apps. So really it would just be a toy because it only has a fractionn of the apps but then again all I do is surf the web anyway. The upside is you have another choice for OS and this one will definetly be more geeky, what ever that means.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
This is really interesting porting idea for the a2109 because of its similarities to the nexus 7. Check out this link, here. I have no doubt this will end up on the a2109 and many other devices. BTW you can run all kiinds of meego apps but no android apps. So really it would just be a toy because it only has a fractionn of the apps but then again all I do is surf the web anyway. The upside is you have another choice for OS and this one will definetly be more geeky, what ever that means.

Thats pretty cool looking. I would love to see any kind of development for this tablet. I'm really hoping to see the ubuntu phone os ported to this. I've been a flash whore since my first android, over 3 years now so not having ROMs/MODs to flash on this kind of sucks. At least we have an unlocked bootloader and recovery though.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

AndreasWatch

Dec 11, 2012
Hi Anika,
I've got it running on my Tablet.
As entry-point I have used ruedigard's N7 image:
Nexus 7 MOSLO with kexec hardboot and 3G Nexus Support | ruedigergad
(until now without the moslo-thing - but it would be nice to have ^^ )

You need to change the configuration of the ICS-Kernel a bit to get it running.
Also I've got running other Linux Distros like Bodhi-Linux (and Ubuntu).

Because I do not have much time I have not made ​​a lot of adjustments.

What doesn't work:
- Graphics Acceleration
- Multitouch
- Everything else
- Sound

What works:
xorg
Wifi
Single Touch

I think it should be possible to get all the things work with a little effort of time.