Playing movies help

Mar 12, 2012
when ever i play a movie on youtube or in the card i can skip the movie to the time i want .i always have to go through all the movie again.when ever i bring the time bar forward it again goes back to its orignal position .please get out of this nightmare

petesimon

Jan 29, 2012
which 7 inch tablet model do you have? be specifici. do you have and can you run Google Play store (android market)? or AndroidPit store and download apps? have you updated Flash player to latest 11.x (march 5, 2012)? have you updated Netflix player to latest? please read forum messages here on androidtablets and on slatedroid sites

All Ainol A10 tablets - SlateDroid.com

and install / remove / update whatever is recommended.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2012
guyz
please can anyone of you help me foward the movie which i put in .the built in videos work fine but i put in this avi movie it dosent work

Last edited by a moderator:

petesimon

Jan 29, 2012
guyz
please can anyone of you help me foward the movie which i put in .the built in videos work fine but i put in this avi movie it dosent work

which movie player app are you using? I like "MX Video Player". Get it in the market.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&feature=search_result
What resolution is that movie file? how big size is that file?
Install the app, run the app, and install the proper mx video codec. Play the movie, and touch top-right screen, if you see "HW", then touch HW there and change to "S/W Decoder" or "S/W Decoder (fast mode)". If the movie does not work, then th file may be corrupt.

Last edited by a moderator: