PlayStation Remote Play

akvasu

Dec 1, 2011
Hi

How can we make Sony give us the "Remote Play" for the Tablet S? I bought it thinking "Playstation Certified" automatically meant remote play support! I also thought we would be able to connect via bluetooth to the PS3 for remote control facility... Looks like The Tablet S is not targeted at Loyal Sony Consumers who also own a PS3!

Thanks
Anup

mr_nismo

Oct 31, 2011
I too was hoping for remote play, I quizzed Sony customer service but had know idea if it's coming. I think if people keep asking for it they might do it .
Would be pretty cool teamed up with playtv too.
Play station certified means stuff all. It can play a few ps1 games which look rubbish and skip frames.

cdfree

Dec 1, 2011
I too was hoping for remote play, I quizzed Sony customer service but had know idea if it's coming. I think if people keep asking for it they might do it .
Would be pretty cool teamed up with playtv too.
Play station certified means stuff all. It can play a few ps1 games which look rubbish and skip frames.

Sony just doesn't get it, no wonder they're losing money. I have a PS3, Tablet S, the new media server, a Sony AV receiver, AND I have the premium Music Unlimited package, and I still cannot control the media server or ps3 from my phone or tablet. All I want to do is drink beer, grill and control my music from my back yard and Sony won't let me do it. I'm thinking of dumping it all in the trash.