please can some one help

scotchy

Dec 25, 2011
my wife bought me a second hand android wintouch III winpad a-10 tablet for christmas an i as was looking through it i found someone else's account details so i tried to remove it and the tablet told me to restore factory settings so i did an nothing has happend apart from any app to do with the internet it wont let me on even thought its connected to the internet via wifi from my home router i dont know what to do as there is no instruction books with an i'm desprate as my wife is not happy with me so lease help me please

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
She bought it secondhand and she's not happy with YOU! Priceless.

The factory data reset should remove all user related information, apps and accounts. Try it again. There's usually an "are you sure" type confirmation which you might not have clicked correctly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

scotchy

Dec 25, 2011
it did'nt give me that option. i have tried this on you tube [h=1]How to reboot and factory reset your Wowpad[/h]if you watch the video it lets me do the first part but it wont let go into the menu on the second part an it just stops on the android loading screen an if i try again it says no image created please help

leprof001

Aug 2, 2012
Hi
I have winpad D07 and my problem est that i cannot make any call.
When i try to call, the call end all the time. And some times it write an error message like : CONNECTION ERROR or INVALID MMI CODE.
What can i do to solve that problem and connect to internet and make a call
Thank you