Please give some help~~~

Aialiu

Dec 1, 2011
OK,lol,i find siri in this phone,so i want know how it happen? Every mobile phone is like this?
will it bad for my health?

i think it is very attractive and want to buy one,can you give me any suggest ,thank you:)

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
So if I understand you correctly, you want to know if Siri works on a certain device? No to be rude or anything, but that link takes you to a tablet page which I'm guessing you want Siri to work on. I guess you won't know until you try, unless someone here has an answer.

jseah

Nov 21, 2011
Siri is made by Apple, so it will only work on devices that use the Apple iOS. Now on the Android platform, there are several alternatives very similar to Siri. One that is in Alpha or Beta version is Iris (spell it backwards) that was thrown together by a developer in a matter of hours. Another one that works very well (I use it on my phone) is Speaktoit Assistant (can be found in the Android Market. It pretty much does the same things that Siri does. And if you also install the Ivona Text-to-Speech HQ voice engine, then you can get a human voice speaking back to you instead of a computer generated voice. Ivona allows you to select a number of different voices, in different languages, but bear in mind that each of the individual voice files run around 250 MB.

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
True that, it didn't even dawn on me. There is also Skyvi which I'm using now and works pretty good.

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)