Please HELP!! 7" MID VIA8650 Green LED tablet (Red Led on Charge)

jeje262

Apr 10, 2012
my tablet has a booting issues. . . it stocks on the android _ word please can any one help me i already try to re-flash but it always end up on the android _ word. . i dont even go to the loading tab? when re-flashing:confused:

Please any one help me please

Last edited by a moderator:

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Really surprised that you have not found anything on all the forums in this site... At this point i am just trying to find one that i can use to upgrade to gingerbread if possible.
I have a link that has about 40 roms available but not sure how to import it here.. There are about 8 or the 40 that work with just about any 7" Mid Tablet i get that does not boot or is stuck on the Android.. Let me see what i can do...

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Uberoid v10.1 worked perfectly for me. You will find links on wondermedia based section if you search. Plenty of info on pc on how to download to your sdcard before transferring to tablet.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

KieraAboudi

May 24, 2012
I have a set of 50 flexible led strip and I wanna leave them all night long, but I don't wanna waste energy, what consumes more energy, the led strip lights
, a curly light bulb or a miniature christmas village with windows that light up, two tiny light bulbs on the ground and a LED Light Bars
moving message that ssays "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"