please help anyone.....

beesathome

Dec 15, 2011
I just purchased a nook color with cm7 on the sd card. i was told by the seller that i would be able to put any market application on. i can not. every app i try says not available for my device. i tried kindle, pandora radio. dolphine browser was installed when i bought it and it wont even let me update it to the latest version. you tube wont work at all. i am so frustrated. i was so looking forward to an android "tablet" and now nothing. any help would be appreciated. thanks oh and the seller said they worked when he used it. it has v1.4 installed on the nook if that helps and is using ADW launcher.

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
I just purchased a nook color with cm7 on the sd card. i was told by the seller that i would be able to put any market application on. i can not. every app i try says not available for my device. i tried kindle, pandora radio. dolphine browser was installed when i bought it and it wont even let me update it to the latest version. you tube wont work at all. i am so frustrated. i was so looking forward to an android "tablet" and now nothing. any help would be appreciated. thanks oh and the seller said they worked when he used it. it has v1.4 installed on the nook if that helps and is using ADW launcher.

Welcome to the forum! If you do a search you will find tons of info on CM7, rooting, and the Market. Have you gone into Google Framework and Market and cleared their cache and data? That solves a lot of issues.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Beesathome, yes you should try to do what Sue is suggesting but when I had the same kind of problems with my card I did that and more. Try setting-applications-on top of page click on -all-. Scroll down to Google Service Framework, click on clear data-force close.
Then go to ROM manager, you should find it in your app drawer,click on fix permission and follow instructions. After all this in order to make it work, you have to reboot, don't forget and good luck!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
One other thing to note, you need to be booting into the CM7 (insert the card and power on) not into Nook 1.4 and you should be signed into a GMail account (Settings>Accounts & sync>Add account your Gmail account). If you are booting into nook 1.4 only the B&N market will be available.

beesathome

Dec 15, 2011
ok did all that and still says my device is not compatible with apps. nook still has old owner on google and wont let me remove unless i reset device. should i do this and start clean. im scared to do anything to it because i have no idea what im doing. sorry i feel so dumb

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
Yes, reset the device and then follow the instructions above.