Please help Bmorn V16 tablet on Allwinner A13 Processor

NotPaulG

Aug 3, 2012
Everyone please help. I have a Bmorn V16 tablet which runs on Allwinner A13 Processor. I bought it from a friend(warranty void) and the time I did a factory reset, it flashed itself into an almost-unusable ROM. Stuck in chinese, almost all apps not working, and the worst part is whenever I try to change the language in the settings tab, I just get FCs for the android.process.acore. Nothing works other than the camera and voice recorder. The keyboards are screwed up too. Did a couple of Factory Resets and I end up with the same thing. It used to work until the time I tried factory resetting. Whenever I go to flash mode, the driver for device named 'Android' fails to install, so no hope being detected by LiveSuit. Anything worth doing here? Any kind of help is much appreciated.

EDIT: VID_1f3a_PID_efe8 <=here is the hardware ID for my device. Dayum I only used it for a few hours and I regret doing that dick move(factory reset), well so much for generic tablets.

EDIT2: SUCCESS! I was able to install this ROM but unfortunately, the accelerometer is off by 90 degrees. Whenever my device is turned in portrait mode, the screen turns to landscape mode to the right. Anything I can do to resolve this? And another thing I noticed is the droid interface looked a little larger(icons, text etc).

EDIT3: Please ignore the original post and the 1st edit. My only problem is EDIT2 and the camera doesn't seem to work as well. *sigh* :(

Last edited:

rampagez99

Aug 9, 2012
I got my accelerometer to work by looking up the compatibility.zip from androidfilehost for the CWM rom and trying the sensors file under lib/hw for each one. Eventually found one that worked with mine. Had same 90 degree problem as you.

jimmy_xp

Jul 20, 2012
I had the same problem with accelerometer as you described above. I solved it, as rampagez described. From android image which I got from my china tablet supplier I have extracted files sensors.exDroid.so and sensors.goldfish.so and copied them to lib/hw folder. Tablet restarted itself and accelerometer started working correct. Wuala :)

13lind

Aug 26, 2012
can someone provide link to roms. I also have bmorn v16 and it get stuck on boot animation. thanks in advance.

gordonbell20

Jul 14, 2012
Hi,
You need to get the ROM from the manufacturer. Once you have the ROM you can use LIvesuit to flash it for youo.

hafiqhatta

Sep 23, 2012
I got some problem with my china tablet .
the problem is my tablet can't boot the android program .
my android tablet's model is Bmorn v11 .

so, what should i do to get my tablet run normaly ?