Please help! I haven't got recovery.

gelmar

Oct 31, 2012
Hi guys! I bought coby mid 7022 tablet and after system update /update.zip/my tablet doesn't reboot into recovery, every button /back+power, and menu+power/the bootloader started only with fastboot. So i can't do backup, not working root,/ i try z4root, superoneclick/and i can't do modding.The clockworkmod folder is empty, so i flash recovery more times to fastboot from my pc but not working./only fastboot/
Sorry for my bad english.

essjayar

Dec 17, 2011
You can reinstall recovery using fastboot.

Look for "patch_1125" here or on the net for the files you need. Basically, you use the Android SDK for the "fastboot" command, and write a new recovery image -- in the patch_1125.zip package it's called recovery_1125.img . The command would be "fastboot flash recovery recovery_1125.img"

gelmar

Oct 31, 2012
I tried this "patch_1125" but not working /only fastboot and FWDN mod/. Android SDK is a hidden folder on my computer, is it problem or not. Fastboot normally working, but doesn't reinstall recovery.

gelmar

Oct 31, 2012
Hi. I think something wrong , with patch_1125 fastboot. i click Patch_1125 and my tablet stopped fastboot menu under normally rebooting.Before i ran command prompt and adb daemon is something killing. The tablet only fastboot.
Please help what should i do!!

I need FWDN images to Coby, i tried CM7 FWDN images and the img file is "CRC error", but the fastboot menu installed.
Could anyone help me?

Last edited: