Please help identify my superpad i7 tablet..

mart00007

Jan 25, 2012
i just wondered if someone could help me identify this tablet i have so i can upgrade its firmware,at the momment its about as useful as a doorstop,nearly every icon i press i get a force stop error,when i try and connect the wifi to my router it say that im out of range all though im right next to the router and when im able to connect it then disconnects after a couple of minutes,this was brand new when i bought it so i think all it needs is a firmware update,it did come with a manual but it was for another model so thats no help..ill put down all the details that i have..thanx
On the box it says superpad i7 model number p745 7" but in the tablet itself it says model number is m701...
Device M701
Model M701
board unknown
product m701
brand generic
cpu+abi:armeabl
hardware imapx200
build FRF85B
processor ARMV6-COMPATIBLE PROCESSOR REV 5(V6L)791.34MHZ
android version 2.2 v4.4
i hope this info is enough to help you identify what i have if not i will be using it as a frisby pretty soon..

mart00007

Jan 25, 2012
Hi thanks for the reply,ive tried doing a factory restore but its still the same,i think it really does need a firmware upgrade ..

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
If you were able to do a 'factory reset' and it did NOT help there may in fact be an actual hardware issue involved here... you should look into a replacement thru the seller.
:)