Please help (is it dead for good)

grndnpnd

Dec 23, 2010
Hello all
i just received a fly clone (generic apad) with the via 8505 cpu
and the via 8105 main board
128mb ram
front cam
i installed a custom rom and got a boot loop. i took it to a friends house and he decided to turn it on with my script sd still in the slot i dont know if it even got past the update will start in 7 seconds before he freaked out and turned it off by long pressing the power button now i have a brand new brick all that will happen is the green led will turn on and stay on with the screen black until the bat dies i plug it in and it will charge and thats all she wrote

is there a way to repair this i have many android phones so i can use tools like rsd or oden but i cant seem to find one for this chip set only for the rk any help would be awesome feel free to email pm or just post here my gf is going to kill me if i cant get this thing working again

I attached some pictures of my device just in case i have identified it wrong thanks again

Thanks again
Sorry my first post is asking for help

View attachment 554View attachment 555View attachment 556

R Rowe

Dec 28, 2010
Haven't received anything about this chinese site. But this might help, when my daughter signs onto facebook it identifys this unit as Xpertia X10 mini pro, which is a smart phone runnig android, maybe this is the build of the 2.1_88 running on these tablets. Mine is still dead and wating for reply from supplyer with english file, I don't really want to load their software on my computer just to get a file, Don't know what will come with it, viruses and such.