Please help me figure out what I am doing wrong with my 7036-4

alliejovi

Dec 26, 2012
I have been trying to hours to figure this out. I really must be doing something wrong. I have downloaded the zip to my computer. I read on the post by Vamp that it needs to be renamed. There are 2 files that get extracted. I didn't know which one to be renamed. Then I want to put it on the 7036 by plugging it in usb to my computer. I do that and then look to find a way to put it on the internal memory or even sd card that i just put int he tablet.

I think I am doing it right but either I am not knowing how to save it to the sd card on the tablet or something isnt right when I go to install it. I keep getting the andriod lying down with with the error triangle and it is says e:failed to open/nand/update.zip No such file or directory. when i save the file do I extract it on my laptop? and i try to rename it but it wont let me.
I am new to the tablet world I also have a kindle fire but that one is easy to use. I just got for my kids who are young this coby one to start them off. it is the coby kyros mid7036-4
I guess I just dont know how to move from my computer to tablet. any help would be great.