please help me for unbrick my Iconia

darvish

Jan 24, 2012
hi sir
yes i know that but my tablet dont get any charge
I want open that I think maybe i can charge battery alone

darvish

Jan 24, 2012
after brick tablet can not be charge with charger normally and for installation a rom you must have been full charged tablet
iconia battery is 4A power and i need to a charger with this amount of power and maximum 12 V DC outlet

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I don't know if this will help but there is an app in the Market called Acer Recovery Installer by Interphaze Solutions. They claim it will return your rooted tablet back to factory condition. Good luck.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
When your tablet is powered down - in other words turned off - you can charge the tablet. It is not possible for it to be software contrlled when the tablet is off. Icebike will agree I think.

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011
That may be true, then I would try powering it off and trying to charge it to see what happens. It might just be that the charge indicator is wrong because the software isn't running. When charging with power off it still gives an orange power button while charging and turns white when finished.

darvish

Jan 24, 2012
When charging with power off it isn't give orange light on power button and power button led is off

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
When charging with power off it isn't give orange light on power button and power button led is off
something wrong with your charger. Is it the original ACER plug pack that comes with the tablet? If it is not the charger will not work with tablet.

darvish

Jan 24, 2012
thanks for your attentions
my charger is orginal and i tested it by multimeter there is 12V dc
i buy an external 9V & 5A charger to charg my battery without my tab
please pray for me

from Nokia N900