Please help me in determining what epad i have! I have all info I could find inside.

elliwigy

Apr 4, 2011
Hi, I just traded for a epad today.. The box is white and says MID on it.. it comes with the ethernet/2 usb adapter thing.. and here is what i found:

Memory size: 256mb
Model Number: generic
Firmware Version: 1.6
Kernal Version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build Number: WMT2.0.1_88

screen with a little black around it, and silver.. Home button is silver with a little black

square in it.. it supposedly has a front facing camera which is visible, back is silver..

all seems plastic material on the right side there is a volume button and above it is a menu

button. top is the power button on the top right. Left nothing.. Bottom has a speaker on

each side and power plug, black headphone jack, card slot thing where you put the

usb/ethernet adapter, and a mini sd card slot.. When its not being used screen is turned

off, no led is displayed.. when on led is green.. when charger is plugged in and it is on

led is red, when push power button to put it to sleep led stays red while it is plugged into

the wall.

I want to know if it can be updated to run smoother! Or should I trade it for a wii, or ipod, or laptop, or audio equipment or even a psp?? Because I have all those offers right now, what would you guys do!?

elliwigy

Apr 4, 2011
hmm.. i guess everybody is as stupid as me! I hope you guys would at least tell me if this is in the wrong section haha

Last edited: