Please help me to save my WM8650

stanley85tan

Apr 16, 2011
My tablet totally can not be switched on after i updating. when it was 100% completed update and at the same time it indicated remove the installing media, so i just removed the SD card. but once i removed the sd card it directly show nothing on the screen. i hv tried to switch it on again and again but it is still have nothing appear as previous. can somebody help me ?

yosiasz

Apr 27, 2011
Hi there

How did you prepare your sd card. Please give detailed description on how you booted of sd card. Also how did you prepare it for boot?

My tablet totally can not be switched on after i updating. when it was 100% completed update and at the same time it indicated remove the installing media, so i just removed the SD card. but once i removed the sd card it directly show nothing on the screen. i hv tried to switch it on again and again but it is still have nothing appear as previous. can somebody help me ?

kamaraj

May 12, 2011
i also have same problem did you find any solution if u find plz let me know

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011

answer Yosiasz' question and we will try to help.

Also post pictures of your tablet so we know what kind you have.

Also answer these:
What color is the LED light
Does the device vibrate when you turn it on
What color is the headphone audio jack?

kamaraj

May 12, 2011
Green Led, it is not vibrate when swith on
help me

answer Yosiasz' question and we will try to help.

Also post pictures of your tablet so we know what kind you have.

Also answer these:
What color is the LED light
Does the device vibrate when you turn it on
What color is the headphone audio jack?

hanan123

Aug 21, 2011
same on my wm8650 green led
black jack
now black screen,
kindly help me all senior members of this forum
thanks in advance....

Last edited: