Please help me with flytouch 5 superpad 2 rom...

Clay

May 2, 2011
For almost two months now i have been 'trollong different forums including this one to find a new rom for my new flytouch 5 because honestly the thing can be better. I have had no luck in doing so, so now i try my last resort. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COULD SOME LOOK INTO ROM DEVELOPEMENT FOR THR FLYTOUCH 5 OR AT LEAST GIVE ME THE TOOLS I NEED TO DEVELOPE MY OWN...this is a serious matter to me and im sure other owners ned the same. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum

Clay

May 2, 2011
Fake...you mean to tell me its not really gingerbread. .why falsely advertise this and would they allow a return or exchange after 2 months of owning this thing?

Sent from my M860 using Android Tablet Forum

mrrivens

Jun 18, 2011
yes, read the links in the post above. Flanfinger has even confirmed it is fake 2.3 (it has a Froyo Kernel). While you cannot file a dispute with paypal, you can still file a chargeback with your credit card.

It is up to you. If the tablet works then may be worth keeping it, but it only has a "android 2.3" firmware name, but has no gingerbread functionality or custom Roms (Tim6a Flytouch3 Rom is not compatible).

Good luck

Clay

May 2, 2011
How would I go about it?

last2nite

Jun 11, 2011
Easy, just call up your credit card company or bank and ask them to reverse payment or file a chargeback (assuming you paid using credit card).

Good Luck

Clay

May 2, 2011
Wouldnt I have ti get the refund from where I got it...its a chinese site wholesaleonepiece.com

Clay

May 2, 2011
Care to elaborate on that?

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
Clay, i am in same boat as you. I have filedh a complaint with paypal. With android system app i can show no 2.3 and not 220 chipset ias advertised.

Hope to resolve soon.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum