Please help !! My flytouch 3 is dead !

aqatei

Dec 17, 2011
i bought flytouch 3 for a great price and everything was ok , i updated the firmware to 'tim6a' and was very impressed until the charger started to act gay so i bought another charger which was supposed to be same voltage "5v" , anyway when i plugged it in the tablet i heard a noise and smell but the tablet was still working fine but won't charge - so i took it to some electricity guy and when he checked the DC was working fine and he managed to fix the stock charger but it won't charge anymore so i assume the charging circuit or whatever on the motherboard burnt please anyone who can help fixing this don't hesitate to reply its urgent... thank you :)

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2012
i bought flytouch 3 for a great price and everything was ok , i updated the firmware to 'tim6a' and was very impressed until the charger started to act gay so i bought another charger which was supposed to be same voltage "5v" , anyway when i plugged it in the tablet i heard a noise and smell but the tablet was still working fine but won't charge - so i took it to some electricity guy and when he checked the DC was working fine and he managed to fix the stock charger but it won't charge anymore so i assume the charging circuit or whatever on the motherboard burnt please anyone who can help fixing this don't hesitate to reply its urgent... thank you :)

What do you mean by "started to act gay" :confused: