please help, my tablet doesnt boot

razikish

Jan 18, 2012
[h=1]i just bought a 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet Pc VIA 8650 WM8650 E10 800MHz Phone Calling GSM850/900/1800 Camera/WiFi/3Gi went to turn it on and it will not load!! It stays on the screen with the little green android dude, and wil not budge! I dont understand why its doing this. This item is brand new, never even opened. What do i do???[/h]

razikish

Jan 18, 2012
yes, it's been fully charged. i've been tld there's a bug in z OS. hv to reinstall the firmware, but am nt able to find it. E10 firmware(1.5.6)

mackleym

Jan 26, 2012
I have a similar problem - can't get past the screen with the little green guy. He wiggles around a bit, then twirls round and round. Mine booted OK for two days, then started doing this.

intex99

Feb 3, 2012
I just got a used one from Ebay as well and had it charging for 5 hrs and all I get is the android guy.By the back button it was red and now its green so I figured its fully charged!! It didn't come with an SD card and was wondering if that had something to do with it? Anyone ever get an answer to this question?? $Touchpad MID.jpg

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
You just bought per your original post. What does the vendor say?