Please help with my new flytouch 3

AIL31OU

Oct 9, 2011
I just got my new FT3/Super Pad 3 from *************** :ΥOSPad/v2.3 2011-08-01(00112)/Kernel 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop #216 /FRF85B
a)How can I check my firmware?
b)Whats the benefits of installing new firmware?Where I get new firmware and whats the installation procedure?Any hazards from the installation?
c)How can I improve the Wifi function?(I want to dedect more and stronger networks inside my home)
Thanks,Maria ...

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
Firmware depends very much on the particular hardware (not all flytouches are the same!) I don't think I've seen ANY firmware mentioned, on any forums, that works on the YOSPad builds. (I would also doubt very much that your tab actually has Android 2.3 as indicated.)

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I just got my new FT3/Super Pad 3 from *************** :ΥOSPad/v2.3 2011-08-01(00112)/Kernel 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop #216 /FRF85B
a)How can I check my firmware?
b)Whats the benefits of installing new firmware?Where I get new firmware and whats the installation procedure?Any hazards from the installation?
c)How can I improve the Wifi function?(I want to dedect more and stronger networks inside my home)
Thanks,Maria ...
Welcome to the site.

Join the discussion in the SuperPAD II Firmware forum where most of your questions have been answered and additional information has been posted specifically in response to - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-flytouch-3-clone-yospad-firmware-update.html.

View attachment 4240