please help

poochie

May 24, 2011
My Wfi don't want to work it keeps saying network no working i have to of them one takes the wfi and the other one don't could some one please tell me what i could do to get it to work it has no ip number or ant thing like that thank for the help

ObsidianBlk

May 13, 2011
What's saying the networks not working? The web browser or in your settings?
You said one's working... are both these wifi devices tablets? Both android? Both the same device?
How close are you to the router? This may be a stupid suggestion, but try getting within only a foot or two of the router. Some tablets don't have great wifi receivers.
Also... is the wifi reciever turned on? Is the tablet in airplane mode maybe?

senorjack

Dec 26, 2010
I might make a suggestion to you?
Instead of your title saying PLEASE HELP, why don't you say what you need help with?
Like "Wi-Fi" not working or Help with Tablet Wi-Fi it will ot work, or something to that nature?
Also.you might want to read ALL the "Stickys" first and do as they suggest by telling people what type of Tablet you have, Version, CPU, ETC...
I bet more people would respond to your needs.
Just a suggestion....

Last edited:

beastman

May 8, 2011
Is it your network that provides the wifi? If so, check the router program. I had to disable the networkdefender on the router for adding all my wifi devices.

Is the wifi at DQ, McDonalds, or other public place? Some have terms you have to agree to before use. Activate wifi and let it start its loop. Open a browser and see if they have a disclaimer to agree to. If it does, agree and you'll get an up address.

Note: I sent a om to one of the mods asking them to consider making this a sticky.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum