Please help

KatyH

Feb 11, 2012
I am new to this forum. I am also new to using a tablet. I have a kindle for my books that I got for christmas 2 years ago. But I am looking to buy a tablet. I don't want to spend a lot, no more then $200. There is one app I want from the android market called cook 'n. But I am unsure about the tablets. Even though it is android os, does not mean that it has the android market. How do I find a tablet that has the android market? I don't want more then a 8 inch, I would pefer 7 inch, would like a camera but is not a must have. Only has to have wifi not neccesary to have 3g. Can anyone help me by telling me what to look for, where to look, or give any suggestions on a tablet that would work for me.

Thanks

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Katy,

Assuming you are from the uS i would suggest that you try to look at Merimobiles. They are a supporting vendor to this forum and I have seen some recommendations of them. I am from Africa so I have never used them.

Concerning the tablet I would recommend a Zenithink C71. It is well within your price range and is a quality 7" tablet. You can read about it here: Zenithink C71