please i need help and ty for help

Apr 6, 2012
1 ty to all the person reading this for help me, im new in this stuff of the tablets, i need to know the following stuff:

i need to know a good android tablet, the price is 300 no more
i need to know if that tablet is rootable and upgradable
play flash videos
good amount of memory plus expandable at least to 32gb
i dont care about cameras

im in the army i just need it for presentations "power point" and field manuals

please let me know if someone know what is better for me , and thank you for read this post and help me.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, first, 300 what? Dollars, pounds, euros,
Second , what size tab? Screen type, resolution, how much ddr memory?
There are a lot of good, cheap tablets out there but you need to be more specific about what you want from it. Also where, and who you buy from. Some sellers are very good, give support, and help when they can. Others take the money & leave you with nothing but dodgy goods. Check some sellers out first, find out what you really like and then see what compares to it. Sometimes the tablet you really want you may have to wait some time so if you have second or third choices, you can maybe get that instead.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Rocky220

Jan 4, 2012
You can get a not bad Chinese Tablet for around $100 US Just make sure it has a ,
[h=1]Capacitive Screen & Android 4.0 Tablet[/h]Anything Less it would be from the first generation pads and the touch screens are hard to work with, also alot of Benefits

Having Android 3.2 and up, 4.0 Preferred off course if you want to spend more get a Brand Name like ASUS which would give you alot more after sales support

Hope this helps you out.