PLEASE READ -Pandigital WHITE- FREEZ

pandig1tal

Apr 6, 2012
Hello i am very upset i just bought the pandigital white tablet and in matter of 3 days IT DOESN'T WORK! i paid my hard earned money for this peace of device... that
Only worked FOR 3 DAYS!

I'v been trying to fix this device for 3 day's now!

It goes to the blue menu and just stays there.. i Tried to do "Volume+Power" it didnt do much it just took me to "a Green Andriod with a triangle on it! and the dam bar only loaded like 10%

After that i could NOT get on that same page!

I have tried a very long time to try and fix this!

Please if you know how to fix this in other means Please Post it so me and Many other's with this same peace of junk device can at least enjoy it while it lasts...

Thank you for reading i Hope this thread can get reply's.
:cool:

Tim1131

Jan 1, 2012
Hello i am very upset i just bought the pandigital white tablet and in matter of 3 days IT DOESN'T WORK! i paid my hard earned money for this peace of device... that
Only worked FOR 3 DAYS!

I'v been trying to fix this device for 3 day's now!

It goes to the blue menu and just stays there.. i Tried to do "Volume+Power" it didnt do much it just took me to "a Green Andriod with a triangle on it! and the dam bar only loaded like 10%

After that i could NOT get on that same page!

I have tried a very long time to try and fix this!

Please if you know how to fix this in other means Please Post it so me and Many other's with this same peace of junk device can at least enjoy it while it lasts...

Thank you for reading i Hope this thread can get reply's.
:cool:

Welcome to my world of pandigital! take it back get another or be really smart and spend a few more bucks and get
a better one just check here all the info you need plus experience is right here! PS I've had 3 planets 2 just died kinda like yours, my only 1 left can barely run angry birds,I will not be purchasing pandigital anymore!
Good luck