please tell me if this is the real flytouch 3

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
From the pictures, it looks like a Flytouch III SuperPAD II but they could be stock images.
Now looking at the specs, they match what I have and I have been told I have a Flytouch III SuperPAD II ...
Honestly though I don't know how true the specs can be. The specs on the site I bought mine say it has a resolution of 1024x600 just like in that auction, but using Android Info app, I see mine is really 1024x576

I think it is safe to say though that it is a Flytouch III SuperPAD II just if you get it, get Android Info app and see whats REALLY going on inside the tablet ;)

shawn5678

May 8, 2011
hey i wanted to ask you a few questions does flash 10.1 work on your flytouch 3 and is your flytouch very fast i havent bought it yet im gona get it next month also have you rooted yours yet if yes what did u use

Last edited:

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
I have had no issues really but there is a fix/update for it in this section.
I haven't applied it yet but those who have say it works great after applying it.

shawn5678

May 8, 2011
the only thing i want to use it for is online billing because my computer crashed so i found this untill i get my computer

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
I'm pretty Green on these things myself. I have yet to do anything to it until I know I will keep it.
So far I like it but there are things I don't like that I am having issues with.
Wi-Fi goes in and out.I can turn it off and on and it appears fine, other times I turn it off then on again and it wont be connected and it's a pain to get it to connect. I usually have to go into my router settings and change the channel and it will finally connect right away.

I'm having a real issue with SD cards. I don't like that I can just remove it and put it back in or place with another. It wont seem to recognize after removing.
I have yet to see some sort of "eject button' to click that would help avoid this issue.

It has a hell of a time with TAGS. In order to view music tags correctly, I have had to change their tags and even then they don't display properly sometimes. This of course is using the built in player.

Online works great really. Facebook has no issues. I see no issues if you are going to use it simply as something to go online and check bank accounts and social networking.

I would say I am 50/50 right now. I still need to get a few things sorted out but in the end I may end up finding fixes for my issues and I'll be a happy camper.

shawn5678

May 8, 2011
yep i feel ill probaly have the same problem but hopefully we will both find ways around em i know some people have got them working fine

FlyDroid

Apr 25, 2011
They play fine from the ones I have put on SD card. I would like to use external HDD but yet to get one to try on USB port.
I tried using a flash drive but I think it was too old as it did not get recognized.

shawn5678

May 8, 2011
i hope i dont have the same problem beacuse thats were i keep all my videos so i hope the damn thing works 198 dollars you would think it would