Ployer Momo 11 Speed Not Booting

keiguwinu

Mar 19, 2013
Hi all, I have a Momo 11 Speed and it does not boot, when the power button is pressed and held one of 3 things happen, At random it seems , 1 White screen with momo and loading never changes, 2 Black screen but pc recognises something has been switched on nothing else happens, on one occasion I did see 2 drives appear and disappear very quickly when I turned it on, and 3 black screen with the androidon its back and a ! , I hope someone can help. Thanks

keiguwinu

Mar 19, 2013
Ok so I got a little further I have a program called Rock chip 1.5 and I have figured out if I hold vol + and power it goes into some power thing, anyway what I really need is the firmware to fix this issue. I have looked on the manufactures website and I don't see to find the right one. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated . Thanks

greenben101

Sep 16, 2012
Ok so I got a little further I have a program called Rock chip 1.5 and I have figured out if I hold vol + and power it goes into some power thing, anyway what I really need is the firmware to fix this issue. I have looked on the manufactures website and I don't see to find the right one. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated . Thanks
Did you try factory reset?Mine died the other day,just the word "android" would come up then nothing.So i let it go completely flat,plugged in the charger ,held the volume+ and power button simultaneously for at least 30 seconds.Then a black screen with several options comes up.I picked erase and factory restore and now its working again,no need for firmware update etc.

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
Which tablet do you have? Does it have the black strip on the back? Or it an all silver back?
The answer to the above may have bearing on which firmware you flash with.
Firmware can be download from the Ployer website... or mirrors can be found elsewhere on this forum.

keiguwinu

Mar 19, 2013
The tablet has a all silver back, I tried some links on this site and they appear to be dead , I have also looked on the ployer site and could not see the one I needed. Ployer Momo Firmware Update Download there is only 8, 9, and 15 that I can see. Bear in mind I am completely new to android, I am assuming that if I flash the firmware the tablet will work again? or do I still have to load android after that? Cheers

keiguwinu

Mar 19, 2013
Thanks I have read this post before but all I can see are dead links, appreciate the suggestion though.

keiguwinu

Mar 19, 2013
Thank you much appreciated, I have successfully flashed and installed the firmware but now I have an entirely new problem...When I power up all I get is a white screen with lots of lines down the device, Before I flashed it the screen was fine as I got the white loading screen with no problems. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance :)

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
Thank you much appreciated, I have successfully flashed and installed the firmware but now I have an entirely new problem...When I power up all I get is a white screen with lots of lines down the device, Before I flashed it the screen was fine as I got the white loading screen with no problems. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance :)

Have you ever had it working? If so on what firmware?
Do you have any clear photos of the back of your tablet?
I have a lot more firmware versions archived so if I can't find any others online I'll try to upload myself.

keiguwinu

Mar 19, 2013
Yes it used to work and the firmware would have been whatever it shipped on , Here is a pic of the back and the screen, I can not put the device into what ever its called to flash it anymore, I was holding the power button and the vol up button and after a few seconds it would connect to the laptop. not nothing happens. apart from it switching on with the bad screen.
IMG_2722.jpg
IMG_2720.jpg