Ployer Momo11 Bird - what's your experience ?

TomT

Apr 29, 2012
Hi
I'm considering buying a Ployer Momo 11 Bird Tablet.

Any users who have this fancy explaining how they've found it ?
How is it to use ? How does the screen look & feel compared to a Ipad2 ?

Any comments, warning suggestions etc ?

Any UK users ? How's the iPlayey & ITV Player ?

TomT

Apr 29, 2012
No one on here with the Momo11 Bird ?
How do you find it ? any comments ?

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
I bought a Momo11 Bird last week and I'm really pleased with it. The dimensions, spec and build quality are almost identical to the iPad2 but obviously comes with the adaptability and connectivity of an Android and at a fraction of the price. My girlfriend's got an iPad2 and I've put them side by side and can see no/little difference in the screens. The wifi might be a little weak as people have commented elsewhere but I can use it okay in my bedroom (with router downstairs). Even right next to the router it shows only 3 or 4 bars out of 5 but websites load quickly and video plays smoothly. It took a firmware update to get the iPlayer App installed and the last time I tried it, it came up saying that it was incompatible, but I have used it fine and you can go to the bbc website and access all the content without any problem. I tried Firefox and Opera and found there seemed to be a bit of a lag in page loading/scrolling, but Dolphin runs really well. I managed to source mine in the UK for only £150 and think it offers fantastic value. I can see several friends and relatives getting one soon.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi
I'm considering buying a Ployer Momo 11 Bird Tablet.

Any users who have this fancy explaining how they've found it ?
How is it to use ? How does the screen look & feel compared to a Ipad2 ?

Any comments, warning suggestions etc ?

Any UK users ? How's the iPlayey & ITV Player ?

hi, i have heard from a lot of people that this is a very good tablet capable of your needs. you may need to update firmware to use iplayer im not exactly sure. my tab needs it & is very similar but for all other requirements, this is highly recommended. here is a link to a trusted supplier who give support on this forum so updates etc should be easy to find. good luck.

Ployer MOMO11 Bird Version 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC IPS Screen Allwinner Ployer MOMO11 Bird Version 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC IPS Screen Allwinner [MOMO11B] - $209.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods