Pop Up Code??

photonanax3

Aug 21, 2011
I run CM7 off an SD card and due to letting my Nook go completely dead, I had to reformat and redo the SD card which so far went okay. I now have a consistent small "pop-up" on the nook that increases in number and appears about every 3-4 minutes, stays on for about 20 seconds and is displayed as such:

37: (this keeps increasing) UPD = 0/0

What is this and how do I get rid of it?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I have never heard of this before. I also have never heard of having to reformat a bootable SD card because the battery ran down. Do you get the opo up if booting into the internal memory?

photonanax3

Aug 21, 2011
JP - I had run the battery done to absolutely nothing and when I restarted after charging the battery, the CM7 logo just kept looping and after a bit of research, reformatting the card and starting over seemed to be my only option. I don't get the pop up when I start in just the Nook mode.

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
I've never heard of having reformat an SD card because the battery went dead or what you're describing. However. a 2 minute Google search turned up the info that this type of error is commonly caused by an app called "Animated Weather". If you have that app, delete it. If you don't, I'm guessing the reason you had to reformat your SD card had nothing to do with the battery going dead and everything to do with the fact it has somehow become damaged or corrupted. Since you don't get the error when you're on the Nook side, it would seem to confirm this.

photonanax3

Aug 21, 2011
Sue - It turns out it was that app and has been uninstalled. I was out of town last week and didn't keep the nook plugged in when not in use and when I came home, that's when I started having problems with the CM7 staying in a boot loop. In any case - the nook is back up and running without a problem.