Possible To Make This Thread More Prominently Linked?

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hey all,

I've been around for a bit now (what a little over a week I guess?) and just TODAY I found this useful thread posted by pbrauer:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html

I think it should be linked to, maybe even in the welcome PM you send out to new members, or at the very least linked to or maybe duplicated by pbrauer in the forum for Android Discussion that seems to get the most traffic. Just a thought, because I really felt stupid today when I saw so many of the questions I have asked addressed in this extremely well put together and useful thread in the Android Tips forum. A big thanks to pbrauer for posting that Day One Guide thread, it's awesome and a huge thank you to the staff and members here on the board. You guys ROCK! :cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Good idea, but wouldn't a link to it be better in the new member introduction section up by the Android Dictionary?

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I bet that would work even better Spider. I really think it would be a beneficial addition to the community to have it linked to like that. ;)

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Looks awesome! Thanks for this Spider, I am sure it will help people since they will see that a lot easier then if it wasn't linked to there. :D

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Glad you liked the idea J515OP! I really think that thread is a great resource so I decided to link it as my favorite thread in my siggy. Hope it helps people. I really have learned so much since joining a week and a half ago. It's been fun too! ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Glad you're learning and enjoying, that's the way it should be. I think that link we added will help people, in case they don't see your signature.:cool:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Thanks Spider! I appreciate that you added that link to the new member forum. So glad I found that thread tonight so that I could suggest it here. :D