Post your favorite games you play on NC

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Started Nova recently. Looks like halo. Nice space shooter.

Sent from Nook Color on Phiremod 6.3 @1.3Ghz

Jun 3, 2011
Great thread! I recently saw a Youtube vid of someone playing a racing/driving game like they do on the Nano. Would anyone know what game that is?

ETA: I went to Youtube and found an example of the game I'm referring to in my OP above. See this link

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
been playing with battlefront - a diablo like role playing game - easy controls, UI and lots of fun - the game mechanics are intuitive.

Another game - more mature rated - is contract killer - essentially you are an assassin and you need to take out targets using guns, scope - requires a massive 300mb download so make sure you download while on wifi

kabbie1882

Feb 24, 2011
Andor's Trail

It is not a complete game yet but is a lot of fun.

I am very addicted and can't wait for the update to come out.

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Started HIGHBORN.
Turn-based strategy game with knights and spells with very funny dialogues throughout the game!

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Finally Shadow Guardian playing fine at NC!!! :) :)
Only by using Chainfire 3D and PowerVR plugin.
Amazing graphics and nice action/adventure game!!

Jun 3, 2011
Glass Tower & Blastaball are 2 recent faves & 3D Magic Words

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

AndyN

Jul 5, 2011
Hi,

It's Angry Birds, Droplets, Brain Cube, Slice It. Brain is quite difficult though.

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
Found a new one out there. Gun Bros. HD Be prepared for a huge download of data (300 mb) the first time you start the game. This one is a fast paced top down shooter. Excellent graphics but requires lots of resources. I had to shut down almost everything running on the nook to get this one to start. Not sure but I believe from the reviews this one was designed for the tegra tablets.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Captain America and Uno HD.
Captain has really great graphics and interesting gameplay and Uno is great card game.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Words with Friends - scrabble
Defend homeland - like command n conquer
Samurai II - think diablo except in Japan and with samurais