Power Pack or Backup Battery for Flytouch 2

daftdog

Jul 22, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has found a power pack or backup battery for the Flytouch 2?
Also wondering what the voltage should be as the internal battery is 7.2V and the AC charger says 9V?

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has found a power pack or backup battery for the Flytouch 2?
Also wondering what the voltage should be as the internal battery is 7.2V and the AC charger says 9V?

Best I can tell you is to get a car charger for your pad for better portability.

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p

daftdog

Jul 22, 2011
Best I can tell you is to get a car charger

Thanx, sharpe351. Was one of the first things I bought .
I am doing a couple of long flights next month and wanted to take some extra movies to watch.
rgocal mentions buying some sort of power backup in a thread but hasn't replied to questions about what kind it was.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Thanx, sharpe351. Was one of the first things I bought .
I am doing a couple of long flights next month and wanted to take some extra movies to watch.
rgocal mentions buying some sort of power backup in a thread but hasn't replied to questions about what kind it was.

I've thought about cracking it open and installing some 8k mah li-ion in place of the factory cells. Don't know if you can change the battery data to accept the change though.

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p