prerooted!!!!!

vze326ff1

Jan 12, 2013
Hey guys, just want to let everyone know to check your device with supersu or another super user app before going through the rooting process. My cmp741e was aready unlocked and I think a lot of these cheaper tablet are now. My friends d2 was already prerooted too.

I think all these sites with rooting tutories for this device are having people root unlocked devices, unless you need the practice???

power5

Jan 4, 2013
What is the production date on the back of yours? I have a Jun 2012 and Jul 1012. How can I tell if its rooted? Is there a place to download GAPPS and install it?

mastermind278

Jan 13, 2013
What is the production date on the back of yours? I have a Jun 2012 and Jul 1012. How can I tell if its rooted? Is there a place to download GAPPS and install it?
I have a July 2012 that also came prerooted.

A quick and easy method is to install Terminal Emulator, Term.apk, once open type 'su' (without the ') and if it gives you # then you have root.

I recommend you follow this method to install GApps: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/craig-tablets/53126-tut-how-install-gapps-craig-cmp741e.html

vze326ff1

Jan 12, 2013
I downloaded supersu from 1mobile market and opened and installed. Then I installed es explorer and went into sets to the root tab. Check all the boxes in that tab(if your rooted supersu will ask for permission, grant it permission) download google play (link is below)and install on your tablet (make sure you know where you downloaded it!)If you open the app it will not work. In es eplorer where you downloaded the google play app. Hold down until the tab comes up and select copy. Back out until you back out of your sdcard(if you hit back again es eplorer will say select back again to exit) select system file, then app file and paste the google play app there. Now exit out es eplorer and go to your apps and open google play. Now google play should work. I also tweaked my processor to 528mhz and 1.15 gbs. The lag is gone

Google play download here Download: Latest Google Play Store 3.10.10