Pressing things on its own :O

mickimouz1

Dec 26, 2012
After dropping it, a small crack (oddly u can not feel it) appeared on my screen, and the white cursor keeps clicking things on the left side of the screen, showing me the calandars and whatnot...What can I do?!?!?! I JUST got this yesterday!!! :eek::mad:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
After dropping it, a small crack (oddly u can not feel it) appeared on my screen, and the white cursor keeps clicking things on the left side of the screen, showing me the calandars and whatnot...What can I do?!?!?! I JUST got this yesterday!!! :eek::mad:

Welcome to the forum

I'm afraid your options may be limited. The touch screen is a special unit and not just glass. You might see if you can exchange it or you could submit an RMA with the manufacturer. It's not something you will likely be able to fix.

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Mickimouz1. Looks like you have damaged the screen enough to affect the touch interface. Sorry about that. You should perhaps return it and try to get a refund or replacement or maybe a repair? You should purchase a protective case in future as they do save you from these issues.
Happy New Year! :cool: