Prestigio PMP3084

mieszkos

Sep 12, 2011
Hello all, I'm new here. Last time I bought a Prestigio PMP3084 with Android 2.1, but there wasn't android market. Well, I'm new in android because it's my first so i just found some information and I just installed a new rom from xda developers but they weren't not good, so I again installed android 2.1 from prestigio.com and there was Android market, and I was very suprised because on start I didn't have it, but not for long time, 3-5 applications from android market and I can't download anymore, because I always was getting information : Downlading failed. So I downloaded from xda rom + root orginal 2.1 prestigio. But also got this situation with android market. Only factory reset can help but I can't always doing factory reset and always installing applications and changing settings. What I can do guys? and another problem is when I start terminal emulator and type cat /proc/cpuinfo I got information that I have only 311 Mhz ?? On box is wrote 700 Mhz. How can I overclock CPU ? Thx for answsers and soz for my english !