Preventing the tablet for going to sleep

Cnynrat

Dec 29, 2011
We have a new XYBoard 10.1, and we are playing around with connecting it to our TV/Stereo via the HDMI output. Seems to work well, except we have not been able to figure out how to stop the tablet from going to sleep after 30 minutes.

We are using the tablet in the Motorola HD Dock, and the apps we're using are Pandora, Netflix, and Google Music.

Any suggestions for how to prevent the tablet from going to sleep while in this mode?

Thanks in advance.

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
im not sure but if it is running honeycome you should be able go to settings<screen<time out and should be able to make it so the screen never timesout (turns off)

hope this helped

Magnum

Transformer TF101 w/ mobile dock

Cnynrat

Dec 29, 2011
im not sure but if it is running honeycome you should be able go to settings<screen<time out and should be able to make it so the screen never timesout (turns off)

hope this helped

Magnum

Transformer TF101 w/ mobile dock

Thanks, I would have thought that's where I'd be able to disable timeout. Unfortunately, it only gives me a series of discrete timeout options, with the longest being 30 minutes.

Cnynrat

Dec 29, 2011
OK, found a solution. It's Settings > Apps > Development > Stay Awake (check it).