Printing/file sharing

beastman

May 8, 2011
Chrome print. Requires you computer to be on. Some filemanagers includde Ann support. Or connect using USB .

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
there are other options as well, some are printer dependent too. Is your printer accessible via the network or is it directly connected to your PC? As far as file sharing, there are options here as well, especially if you have rooted your tablet. If you have not, try taking a look at some of the WiFi sharing options that allow you to file share for copy over the Wifi. I use Wifi Explorer by Dooblou

beanboomba

Sep 14, 2011
there are other options as well, some are printer dependent too. Is your printer accessible via the network or is it directly connected to your PC? As far as file sharing, there are options here as well, especially if you have rooted your tablet. If you have not, try taking a look at some of the WiFi sharing options that allow you to file share for copy over the Wifi. I use Wifi Explorer by Dooblou

My printer is directly connected to my PC. I was thinking about a wireless printer also.

I am not even sure what kind of tablet I have, I got it off lightinthebox, as a flytouch3. It is very confusing, and this is our first tablet. So as far as rooting this, I am not sure if I want to do that at this point.

IN settings under about device:

Model Number - DISC010
Andriod version - 2.2.20110826
Kernel version - 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinuxserver #47
Build#- FRF85B