Printing from VTAB

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I installed print bot app and got a test page to work, which was pretty cool. Does anyone know how to get a Doc to Go document to print from the VTAB?

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
What printer are you using? I have a Kodak WiFi AiO printer and Kodak has an app for document cloud printing(they also have a photo printing app I have used both and both work great). I also believe HP printers have an app for printing. Search the market for a print app for the type of printer you have, plus there are other cloud printing apps on the market I just haven't tried any since my Printer had a specific app.

Jim

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
My bothers works with their software on the market.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
What printer are you using? I have a Kodak WiFi AiO printer and Kodak has an app for document cloud printing(they also have a photo printing app I have used both and both work great). I also believe HP printers have an app for printing. Search the market for a print app for the type of printer you have, plus there are other cloud printing apps on the market I just haven't tried any since my Printer had a specific app.

Jim

I have a network printer hard wired to my router, HP Officejet L7600. Printbot found it over my wifi from the tablet and printed a test page. The HP software was totally useless. You have to set up an account and after pissing away an hour it never printed a test page. The free printbot will only let you print 3 times a month. If I could figure out how to print from Doc to Go I would buy the printbot license. Doc to Go has no documentation for printing so my guess is you can not print from the tablet.

Anyone know how to print from Docs to Go?

mburwen

Mar 1, 2012
Go to www.google.com/landing/cloudprint. It will tell you how to configure your PC if you do not already have a printer that supports Cloud Print natively. Then you have lots of options in the Android Market for programs that priont. Almost all of them use the Google Cloud Print Service.