Printing with Samsung 10.0 32 GB Tablet

marquita

Oct 28, 2011
My name is Marqui -

There is alot of pros and cons re: printing with Samsung TAblet - if I have a WiFi printer will I be able to use with my Samsung Tablet? I want to upgrade the Tablet and I want to know how difficult this process will be - also will I be able to print my e-mail.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
google cloud print or printer share are both excellent solutions. I use both (different locations require different solutions) and print with no problems.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Marqui, Welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new Samsung. One of the solutions Peter suggested should work for you.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
My name is Marqui -

There is alot of pros and cons re: printing with Samsung TAblet - if I have a WiFi printer will I be able to use with my Samsung Tablet? I want to upgrade the Tablet and I want to know how difficult this process will be - also will I be able to print my e-mail.

Hi Marqui, let me tell you about my recent experience... I have a nook color but still, I might be able to help a lIttle. If you install the app -Printer Share-, is going to give you a super long list of supported printers... if yours is not on the list you might still be able to connect it but not easy. I got an Hp printer, not on the list but Hp has its own app called- HP e Print Home and Biz- and with that one my nook and the printer recognized each other, not so with Printer Share. I didn't go through my pc , just tablet , app and printer. But if you have a printer not on the list of suoported printers, you mIght have to download the drivers on your Pc to make it work, not easy , for me at least. If you want the name of the HP printers that will work directly with the HP e print app, just let me know. Good luck
gloria

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
I have a samsung wireless printer and I use Printbot(free) from the market and samsung has a free wireless printing app, both are available in the market